Portable infrared temperature measuring device SA200P uses a unique, non-contact technology to detect the temperature of the human body through a single point on the surface of the wrist or forehead of the tested person.
The maintenance-free infrared thermometer can be used alone or can be integrated with walkways, metal detectors, common doors, access control systems, disinfection devices and other installations that require integrated temperature measurement functions.
The device has a voice alert function of abnormal body temperature and can prevent the transmission of diseases on a large scale and within a group of people. The product can be widely used for temperature monitoring in penitentiary institutions, courts, schools, banks, offices, companies, ports, stations, exhibition halls, conference centers, during large events, concerts and other places.
- Measurement distance: 1-20cm
- Transport case included
- LED display to show monitored temperature over time
- High-end components: original Melexis infrared detector imported from Belgium featuring high precision, stable operation and reliable quality
- Human Body Temperature Control: Integrated High Precision Miniature 24 Hour Infrared Body Temperature Monitor
- Permanent infrared temperature sensor measures the temperature on the wrist or forehead
- Voice information messages: “your temperature is normal” and “please check your temperature again” with red LED indicator alerting abnormal temperature
- Temperature measurement can normally be performed at ambient temperatures down to -10 ° C
- The housing is made of metal, which makes it solid and durable, resistant to deformation and damage
- Preventing false alarms from high temperature: Intellignety STM temperature measurement program prevents false alarms caused by high ambient temperature and direct sunlight.